Nation of Language has unveiled the music video for their newest track, “Too Much, Enough,” which is also the latest single from their upcoming album, Strange Disciple. The video features renowned actors and musicians, including Jimmi Simpson from Westworld, Reggie Watts, Kevin Morby, Tomberlin, Adam Green from Moldy Peaches, and Greg Rutkin from LVL UP, among others. Alongside the video release, they’ve announced an exciting series of tour dates, starting in Germany next month and continuing with a North American leg commencing in October in Pittsburgh. The tour promises to be a must-see event for fans. See the complete list of dates and watch the “Too Much, Enough” video below.
The band recently performed at the Newsound Music Festival in Chicago over the last weekend. In November of last year, they took part in the Newsound Music Festival in both Paris and Berlin. Notably, their previous album, A Way Forward, was released in 2021.
Please note that Newsound’s editors independently select all the products featured on their platform. If you decide to make a purchase through any of the provided retail links, Newsound may earn an affiliate commission.
Nation of Language Tour Tickets are available for purchase at Ticketmaster.
- 08-03 Haldern – Haldern Pop
- 08-04 Diepholz – Appletree Garden
- 08-05 Katowice, Poland – OFF Festival
- 08-11 San Francisco, CA – Outside Lands
- 08-12 Portland, OR – Revolution Hall ^ (with Curling)
- 08-13 Seattle, WA – Day In Day Out
- 08-14 Vancouver, British Columbia – Rickshaw Theatre ^ (with Curling)
- 09-07 Baltimore, MD – WTMD’s First Thursday Festival
- 09-15 Berlin, Germany – Astra
- 09-16 Hamburg, Germany – Uebel & Gefährlich
- 09-17 Malmo, Sweden – Plan B
- 09-18 Copenhagen, Denmark – Pumpehuset
- 09-20 Kӧln, Germany – Gebäude9
- 09-21 Amsterdam, Netherlands – Paradiso
- 09-22 Brussels, Belgium – Orangerie
- 09-23 Paris, France – Trabendo
- 09-25 Tourcoing, France – Le Grand Mix
- 09-27 London, England – Heaven
- 09-28 Brighton, England – Concorde 2
- 09-29 Bristol, England – Marble Factory
- 09-30 Nottingham, England – Rescue Rooms
- 10-04 Manchester, England – New Century
- 10-05 Leeds, England – Stylus
- 10-06 Sheffield, England – Foundry
- 10-07 Newcastle, England – Boiler Shop
- 10-13 Pittsburgh, PA – Mr. Small’s Theatre # (with Miss Grit)
- 10-14 Cleveland, OH – Grog Shop # (with Miss Grit)
- 10-15 Chicago, IL – Metro # (with Miss Grit)
- 10-16 Madison, WI – High Noon Saloon # (with Miss Grit)
- 10-18 Milwaukee, WI – Back Room @ Colectivo # (with Miss Grit)
- 10-19 St. Paul, MN – Amsterdam Bar & Hall # (with Miss Grit)
- 10-20 Kansas City, MO – RecordBar # (with Miss Grit)
- 10-22 Denver, CO – Gothic # (with Miss Grit)
- 10-23 Salt Lake City, UT – Urban Lounge # (with Miss Grit)
- 10-25 San Francisco, CA – The Independent # (with Miss Grit)
- 10-26 San Francisco, CA – The Independent # (with Miss Grit)
- 10-28 Los Angeles, CA – The Roxy # (with Miss Grit)
- 10-29 San Diego, CA – Belly Up Tavern # (with Miss Grit)
- 10-30 Phoenix, AZ – Crescent Ballroom # (with Miss Grit)
- 11-02 Austin, TX – Scoot Inn# (with Miss Grit)
- 11-03 Fort Worth, TX – Tulips FTX# (with Miss Grit)
- 11-04 Houston, TX – White Oak Music Hall – Upstairs # (with Miss Grit)
- 11-07 Nashville, TN – Basement East# (with Miss Grit)
- 11-08 Asheville, NC – Grey Eagle# (with Miss Grit)
- 11-09 Carrboro, NC – Cat’s Cradle# (with Miss Grit)
- 11-10 Philadelphia, PA – Union Transfer # (with Miss Grit)
- 11-11 Washington, DC – The Atlantis # (with Miss Grit)
- 11-30 Boston, MA – The Sinclair # (with Miss Grit)
- 12-01 Montreal, Quebec – Studio TD # (with Miss Grit)
- 12-02 Toronto, Ontario – Phoenix # (with Miss Grit)
^ with Curling
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about music video
What is the name of the new song released by Nation of Language?
The new song released by Nation of Language is titled “Too Much, Enough.”
Who stars in the music video for “Too Much, Enough”?
The music video for “Too Much, Enough” stars Jimmi Simpson from Westworld, as well as Reggie Watts, Kevin Morby, Tomberlin, Moldy Peaches’ Adam Green, LVL UP’s Greg Rutkin, and more.
When is the release date for Nation of Language’s forthcoming album?
Nation of Language’s forthcoming album, titled “Strange Disciple,” does not have a specific release date mentioned in the text.
Where will Nation of Language’s tour begin?
The tour will kick off in Germany next month with the following dates: Haldern Pop, Appletree Garden, and OFF Festival in Katowice, Poland.
When and where will the North American leg of Nation of Language’s tour start?
The North American leg of the tour will start in October in Pittsburgh, PA. Other cities on the North American leg include Cleveland, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Nashville, and more.
What was the band’s last album before “Strange Disciple”?
The band’s last album prior to “Strange Disciple” was “A Way Forward,” which was released in 2021.