Future Islands has unveiled their latest song, “Deep in the Night,” accompanied by a video. The video, directed by Albert Birney, can be viewed below.
The band’s previous album, “As Long As You Are,” came out in 2020. They also premiered a new track, “King of Sweden,” on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert in 2022. In the coming weeks, Future Islands will embark on a European and UK tour, including a performance on August 26 in Manchester, where they’ll share the stage with Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds and Primal Scream. The full tour schedule is as follows:
Future Islands Tour Dates:
- 08-24 Dublin, Ireland – National Museum of Ireland, Collins Barracks
- 08-25 Edinburgh, Scotland – Connect Festival
- 08-26 Manchester, England – Wythenshawe Park (with Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds and Primal Scream)
- 08-28 Middlesbrough, England – Middlesbrough Town Hall
- 08-29 Cambridge, England – The Corn Exchange
- 08-30 Norwich, England – University of East Anglia
- 08-31 to 09-03 Salisbury, England – End of the Road Festival
- 09-01 Wolverhampton, England – Wulfrun Hall
- 09-03 Brussels, Belgium – Ancienne Belgique
- 09-05 Paris, France – La Nef du Centquatre
- 09-06 Amsterdam, Netherlands – Paradiso
- 09-07 Rotterdam, Netherlands – Maassilo
Tickets for the Future Islands tour are available for purchase at Ticketmaster. It’s worth noting that if you purchase something through the retail links on Newsound, an affiliate commission may be earned by the site.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about fokus keyword Future Islands
What is Future Islands’ new song called?
The new song is called “Deep in the Night.”
Who directed the video for Future Islands’ new song?
The video for “Deep in the Night” was directed by Albert Birney.
When was Future Islands’ last album released?
Their last album, “As Long As You Are,” was released in 2020.
What is the name of the song that Future Islands debuted on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert?
They debuted the song “King of Sweden” on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert in 2022.
When and where is Future Islands performing with Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds and Primal Scream?
They will perform with Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds and Primal Scream on August 26 in Manchester, England at Wythenshawe Park.
Where can I buy tickets for the Future Islands tour?
Tickets for the Future Islands tour can be purchased at Ticketmaster.